Montigo Resorts provides the ultimate getaway for every generation. From children to grandparents, each exciting experience is uniquely suited to individual tastes and expectations. Indeed, there is something for everyone. Whether you’re seeking an island vacation with family and friends, a romantic rendezvous with that special someone or looking to escape to a world of peace and tranquillity, Montigo Resorts, Nongsa is the place to be. You can choose to plan your own itinerary or you could also choose to leave all the planning to us. Your comfort is our priority regardless of which option you pick.
Premier One Bedroom Villa (1,033 – 1,704 SQ FT)
*Master bedroom suite with king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom*
Premier Deluxe Two Bedroom Villa (1,584 – 1,738 SQ FT )
*Master bedroom suite with king-sized canopy bed and en-suite bathroom*
Premier Three & Four Bedroom Villa
*Master bedroom suite with king-sized bed and ensuite bathroom* | *Master bedroom suite with king-sized bed and ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi*
Premier Five Bedroom Villa (21,011 SQ FT)
*Master Bedroom suite with king-sized bed and ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi, direct*
- Balcony / Terrace with Private Pool
- Bathtub & Shower
- Coffee / Tea Maker
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Hair Dryer
- Flat Screen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Inspired by the diversity of local flavours, our team of experienced chefs have the ability to conjure up amply satisfying food for thought. The selection of dining venues delight with their distinctiveness, across locations, menus and themes. From hearty daily breakfasts to sizzling weekend BBQs, there’s never a dull moment – or palate – at our resort.
Cafe Montigo – Sweet, Spice & Everything Nice
Situated next to Tadd’s and a stone throw away from Tilo Kids Club, Cafe Montigo serves up to a quaint and cosy space for friends and families to get together. Grab and go with a cup of joe or take a break with a slice of cake, Café Montigo is perfect for a casual gourmet stopover.
In-Villa Dining – Gastronomy in Comfort
What’s a private pool or a rooftop terrace without a dining experience that complements it? At Montigo Resorts, Nongsa, you can enjoy private poolside lunches, dinners under the stars, or appetising accompaniments to your favourite TV show – at whatever hour it’s playing – without stepping out of your villa.
Private Dining – Unique Dining Experience
The resort’s scenic stretches offer a wide range of private dining possibilities – for couples, families or even larger groups. An intimate anniversary meal for 2, candle lit on the Montigo Jetty or sand-park. A birthday party at the sand-park, complete with cushions, campfire and BBQ? Whatever your occasion, we’ll help you make it even more special with a venue to match. Available on Sunday to Friday only.
Pantai Restaurant – Sensational Seafood
Adjacent to the main lobby, the intimate kelong-style restaurant is tucked away in a cocoon of natural beauty, a gentle breeze and the soft sway of trees. Pantai, meaning ‘Beach’ in Bahasa Indonesia, offers an extensive menu featuring fresh, locally-sourced produce and ingredients, rendering the Pantai experience both charming and delightful.
Tadd’s Restaurant – All Day Dining
A casual lunch, a relaxing dinner, a snack while the kids play at neighbouring Tilo Kids Club, or a fresh coconut between laps in the main pool, Tadd’s is the perfect spot for a delicious repose. Serving local, Asian and Western comfort cuisine in a relaxed semi al-fresco poolside setting, the all-day dining café’s contemporary takes on traditional favourites, including the Gado Gado Salad, the Montigo Club Sandwich and the Coconut Crème Brûlée. These dishes are sure to please!
Tiigo Beach Club – Beats, Bites & Bubbly
Tiigo Beach Club is a cool across every detail. Unwind in the comfort of shaded outdoor loungers, at the sand park or on the cabana beds, as you lazily gaze out at the magical Montigo sunset. To indulge the tastebuds, an extensive drinks menu featuring over 50 tempting cocktails and signature spirits is served alongside a selection of delectable bar bites. At nightfall, the resident DJ takes to the decks, transforming the space into an electric, groovy dance floor.
The team at Montigo Resorts, Nongsa includes spirited pros who delight in perfecting your getaway in every way. Activities include exhilarating aquatic adventures, exciting land explorations, a host of sporting challenges, and even a treasure trove of surprises for youngsters.
Rest and Restfulness Assured: Slimming Wellness with Babor, Roots of Nature Package, Tiigo Maika’i
Explore and Experience: Mangrove Tour, Watersports, Fishing Trip
Every Occasion is Unique: Batam City Tour, Bike Tour / Bike Rental, Heritage Tour, Trekking
Where Kids Rule: Tilo Kids Club, Tilo Treasure Hunt
A Little Something for Every Occasion: A to Z Archery, Airsoft Gun, Batik Painting, Chef Experience, Dirt Track, Virtual Room
Things to Note
- The resort provides shuttle bus service to Nagoya at IDR 60,000 per pax and the shuttle takes about 45 minutes to reach the resort. Guests will depart from Montigo Resort at 10 am and they will leave Nagoya at 4 pm (Batam Time).
- Book your Spa packages 1 week in advance prior to your stay and receive a 10% discount.
- Travel adaptors are not required as they use the same 3-pin plug as Singapore.
- Board your ferry at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal and arrive at Nongsa Pura Ferry Terminal.
- Baggage handling fee is payable at IDR 10,000 per baggage.
- You can book a private bus to Nagoya (14-seaters) at SGD 85 nett/way. Price is subject to change.
- A room deposit of SGD 100/night is required and it can be paid by cash or credit card. This deposit will be refunded once you check-out of the hotel.
- Set Lunches are only available from 12 pm – 2 pm only.
- Tadd’s Restaurant serves a BBQ Buffet Dinner every Saturday, which is priced at IDR 380,000++ per pax. You can make a reservation upon checking-in to the hotel.
- Four and five bedroom villas have a jacuzzi in the master bedroom.
- All villas come with a view of the sea.
- Extra beds cannot be added to any of the villas.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Montigo of course!