- 5-Minutes Walk to the Iconic Barelang Bridge
- Plenty of Dining Options
- Activities for All Ages, both On Land & At Sea!
- Accommodations @ Harris Resort Barelang
- FREE Daily Breakfast
- Two-Way Ferry Tickets
- Two-Way Land Transfer
- Welcome drink upon arrival
What better way to spend your weekend than to stay in a resort which is only a stone-throw away from the sea! Located on Barelang Island, Harris Resort Barelang is just a short 5 minutes walk from the Landmark of Batam – The Barelang Bridge. Whether you are here with your other half or here with your family, Harris Resort Barelang is the place to be! From indulging in the delightful BBQ, strolling across the coast to the getting the thrill of adventure from water sports, there’s so much that Harris Resort Barelang has to offer!
Harris Room Sea View
Harris Room Pool View
Harris Room Garden View
Harris Suite (Two Bedrooms)
Harris Villa (Two Bedrooms)
* Features a Private Pool & Stunning Views of the Barelang Bridge.
- 42” IP Smart TV with Cable Television and International Satellite Channels
- IDD telephone lines
- In-Room Safety Deposit Box
- Air Con
- Coffee and Tea-Making Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- All rooms come with Balcony / Veranda
- Complimentary WiFi in Rooms
Located on the 1st floor of the main building, Harris Cafe serves breakfast daily with cuisines that range from Traditional Indonesian, Asian to Western.
The Juice Bar serves refreshing blends of healthy fruits that helps to rejuvenate your body after a day of fun at the resort!
Laze the day away at the Lounge Bar, where you can loosen up on the comfy lounge chairs and sip on the wide variety of beverages.
Rocksalt Beach Club & Bistro
Located near the white sandy beach, Rocksalt Beach Club & Bistro is a newly refurbished dining outlet with a semi-outdoor concept. It is an ideal venue for celebrations, barbeque parties and romantic dinners.
20 Feet Snack Bar
Located just beside the Kids Swimming Pool, 20 Feet Snack Bar is another dining option which is modelled after a container. Snack on your favourite bites while you enjoy the recreational facilities.
Take a quick dip at one of our three pools, the Lagoon, Rocksalt Whirl or the Rocksalt Infinity Pool. For families with little ones, you can let them dive in the Kids Swimming Pool or wander around the Water Playground.
Pamper yourself with a spa treatment at Aramsa Spa & Massage. What’s a vacation without some needed relaxation?
Can’t bear to skip your workout routine? No problem, Harris Resort Brelang houses a gymming facility for you to keep your body looking good!
Forgot to bring something along for your vacation? Or do you want to buy some souvenirs home? Harris Boutique has it all!
Stroll along the jetty and end up at a unique structure which is also known as the Bay House. The perfect backdrop of the sea and the crashing of waves will surely leave you stunned!
Dino Kids Club
Want to enjoy a massage without worrying about your kids? No problem! Dino Kids Club offers many entertainment opportunities for your kids.
Land & Water Sport
Get the thrill of adventure when you hop on a banana boat or take part in other water sports activities! You will never be bored at Harris Resort Barelang.
Things to Note
- Check-In Time is at 2 pm whereas Check-Out Time is at 12 pm (Batam Time).
- Assemble at Harbourfront Centre before boarding the ferry and departing to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal. The ferry ride will take approximately 1 hour.
- Land Transfer from the Batam Centre Ferry Terminal to the Hotel will take approximately 40 minutes. The schedule is as shown below:
- From Batam Centre Ferry Terminal to Resort: 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
- From Resort to Batam Centre Ferry Terminal: 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
- A 40-45 minutes drive is required to get to Nagoya Hill / BCS Shopping Mall.
- Both Harris Suite and Harris Villa have two bedrooms each, consisting of one King-Sized Bed and one Set of Twin Beds. Two extra beds can be added.
- In order to book a Private BBQ, there needs to be a minimum of 15 people.
What are you waiting for? Where is your next vacation? Harris Resort Barelang, Batam of course!